Brother MFC printers default passwords.
For an Administrator account:
For an User account:
Sometimes Windows has problem with activation. We can easy solve this problem from command line.
Activation Windows from Command Line:
Find CMD and “Run as administrator”
slmgr -ipk your-mak-key-here
If everything went well you will see this windows
Type: slmgr -ato
Deactivation Windows from Command Line:
Find CMD and “Run as administrator”.
If everything went well you will see this window.
Now your Windows installation is fully genuine.
Problem Stuck Job Print.
Probably everyone who has printer experienced problem with stuck documents in queue. This is my solution how to fix this problem.
- Open Services.
- Find and stop Service Print Spooler.
- Open RUN and past
- Delete all files in this folder.
- Open Services and start Service Print Spooler.
- Enjoy your printing.
Also which I strongly recommended you can use simple script which can do it for you automatically.
- Open Notepad.
- Copy text bellow.
echo Cleaning the the print spooler
net stop spooler
echo Removing documents in the print queue
del /q /f /s "%systemroot%\system32\spool\PRINTERS\*.*"
net start spooler
echo All DONE!!
- Save the file and give good easy name like clean_printer_spooler.bat
- Right click on script and “Run as administrator”
- Save your script in save place and use always when you have a problem.