Hi this is my easy way to export all mailboxes to PST on the Exchange servers.
Step1: We have to give our user permission to EXPORT mailboxes.
New-ManagementRoleAssignment -role "Mailbox Import Export" -User OUR_USER
Step2: Please create folder where you want to save PST files.
Step3: Export user names.
Get-mailbox| Select-Object -ExpandProperty Name | Out-File -FilePath "c:\user_list.txt"
Step4: Run script bellow. Please remember to change path where you want save PST files. Very important it has to be UNC path.
foreach ($user in $content)
New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox $user -FilePath "\\MY-Server\PST\$user Mailbox.pst"
Problem Stuck Job Print.
Probably everyone who has printer experienced problem with stuck documents in queue. This is my solution how to fix this problem.
- Open Services.
- Find and stop Service Print Spooler.
- Open RUN and past
- Delete all files in this folder.
- Open Services and start Service Print Spooler.
- Enjoy your printing.
Also which I strongly recommended you can use simple script which can do it for you automatically.
- Open Notepad.
- Copy text bellow.
echo Cleaning the the print spooler
net stop spooler
echo Removing documents in the print queue
del /q /f /s "%systemroot%\system32\spool\PRINTERS\*.*"
net start spooler
echo All DONE!!
- Save the file and give good easy name like clean_printer_spooler.bat
- Right click on script and “Run as administrator”
- Save your script in save place and use always when you have a problem.