Problem Stuck Job Print.
Probably everyone who has printer experienced problem with stuck documents in queue. This is my solution how to fix this problem.
- Open Services.
- Find and stop Service Print Spooler.
- Open RUN and past
- Delete all files in this folder.
- Open Services and start Service Print Spooler.
- Enjoy your printing.
Also which I strongly recommended you can use simple script which can do it for you automatically.
- Open Notepad.
- Copy text bellow.
echo Cleaning the the print spooler
net stop spooler
echo Removing documents in the print queue
del /q /f /s "%systemroot%\system32\spool\PRINTERS\*.*"
net start spooler
echo All DONE!!
- Save the file and give good easy name like clean_printer_spooler.bat
- Right click on script and “Run as administrator”
- Save your script in save place and use always when you have a problem.